Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's at the end of a Rainbow?

This afternoon we had a really bad storm. There was high winds, tornado watches and heil. The winds were so strong that they blew over our basketball goal. Not to mention they blew shingles off of ours neighbors house.

When the winds started to die down I heard Taylor yelling from his bedroom upstairs "Everyone look outside in the back yard!!" So James & I went to the back door out off of the deck and saw this beautiful rainbow. The biggest one I had EVER seen. I then grabbed my camera and ventured outside....it was still raining a little bit. But little did I know I was off to take pictures of something I will probably never see again....A DOUBLE RAINBOW!
The boys followed me out of the house...they had to get a better look too! They too were amazed at how neat it was to see a DOUBLE RAINBOW!
Is there really an end to a rainbow?







1 comment:

Cathy said...

These pics are awesome. I didn't make it out after the storm. G said he almost called to have me go out and take pics. Glad you grabbed them.