Friday, December 19, 2008

6 days and counting....

Can you believe that Christmas is ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY??? I can't! Boy time flies when you have a ton to do...



I have baked cookies, made peppermint bark and copied CD's of pictures that I have taken of my daycare children throughout the past 6 months for my daycare parents. So I have been very busy since my last post! I am proud to say ALL of the shopping is done (we finished up tonight) and wrapped - YAY. So I feel as though I can enjoy the rest of the Christmas holiday...this is the first time in many years that I don't feel stressed out the week before Christmas!!!!

All of the cards have been mailed and we have received our fair share of cards this year - Thanks to those of you who have sent us a card...a few of you duplicated..... (although I would never tell you that!) :) It's my little secret! I know with all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday we all forget things and duplicate things. I just feel that you have thought of me more than once during the crazy time of year! (I am blessed to have such wonderful friends!)

I ONLY have 2 more days of work before I can relax until after the new year! I have kids on Monday and Tuesday then I will be off until the 5th of January - WOW a vacation without anything to do. Well almost - I have an appointment to have my wisdom teeth removed on the 2nd of January! UGH!!! As much as I will miss my daycare kids I am going to enjoy some me time! I will miss each and everyone of them...



We are all looking forward to Christmas Day! I always enjoy the looks on the our kids faces as they open presents we have shopped for - of course Sean still "believes" in the guy in the "Big Red Suit"! I am sure this will be the last year...this is the age when Taylor came to me and asked if Santa was real (it broke my heart - only because this meant that he was growing up!)...I told him he must "always" believe and there would always be something special under the tree for him. Alex stopped believing is Santa a little sooner than the other two...



Hope you will be able to spend some time with family and friends over the holiday season...I know we are going to have our fair share of time with our family and friends - we are looking forward to it!



A Very Merry Christmas to you and your Family!



Until after Christmas.....

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wishing you and the family a very Merry Christmas from all of us at As the World Flops