Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reactions are the best....


Can you believe another Christmas has come and gone? It's always a bittersweet thing for me! I always start looking SO forward to Christmas when the leaves start falling! But when it starts getting really close to the actual day I am ready for the stress to be over! I so enjoy watching the boys and their reactions as they open their presents - that is my favorite part of Christmas! What is yours?

I thought I would share a few Christmas pictures of our family at Christmas. These are a few fav's of the boys....


Taylor getting his MUCH wanted Fox gear! Not to mention all of the other clothes, games (Favorite: Aerosmith Guitar Hero), airsoft stuff and LAX stuff he wanted.
Sean getting his Keyboard/Piano! Oh and a bike, disco ball, strob light and games.




Alex getting his Chromatic I-Pod Nano!! Games (Favorite: NCAA 08), clothes, airsoft stuff and of course O-H-I-O State gear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys all got me a Willow Tree collectable. I love them....I have about a dozen of them now. I loved every one of them! My Dad also got me two of these..."Hero" & Father and Daughter (this one almost made me tear up!).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James was so nice to get me a TomTom GPS (this was the ONLY thing I asked for - that way there would be no doubt I would get it! :P At least that was my hope!!!!)...NOW I will not get lost in the future. I am always calling him when I leave a Stampin' Up! show ...." Okay, now how do I get home from here - I have taken a WRONG turn!!" This generally follows with a lot of laughing by him - NOT me! He also got me a digital picture frame and a really nice pair of boots! I have such a great husband! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for James...the boys got him a Fireman from the Call of Duty collection. I got him some clothes, an electric razor, some Crocs and Gio cologne - I have to have my hubby smelling good! He also got some really cool tool organizers for his tool box he really wanted from my brother!
It is really hard to believe that in less then a week it will be 2009! I am not sure that I will post again before the new year. So hope you and your families are safe bringing in the new year!
See ya in 2009....

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sound like you had a great Christmas. I got a gps too cause I am always calling G asking him to look up a store or phone number or something. Plus me and the kids have taken a wrong turn a few times and I tell them we are site seeing. They are not thrilled. Hope you have a Happy New Year.