Friday, December 5, 2008

How many days till Christmas?


Okay... am I the only one who isn't even close to being ready for Christmas? Although we do have our trees up and the outside decorated! (this is a plus!!) James and I have barely started our shopping. I have been so busy with Stampin' Up! that I haven't had a chance to get half of the shopping done! But...I did get the chance to make all of my Christmas cards... 88 to be exact! That is something to feel great about. Now to just address and put stamps on them and send them to the homes of our friends, family and customers. I sure hope they like them.

Here is the pile of cards....









I couldn't pick just one fav so I picked 5 favorites...
I am in HIGH hopes to get some shopping done. At this point I ONLY have two things on my schedule - 1) Is to get my hair done. 2) We will be attending the 20th Anniversary Annual Historic Lebanon Christmas Festival and Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade. They have over 200 horse drawn carriages. They are all so pretty with lights and festive decor. I will take some pictures and post them some time this weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!
Until next time -

No comments: