Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day


This morning at 6:43 am - James was on his way to work and he thought that I should know that the lines at some of the voting stations were out of the buildings!!! (I think he forgot I was sleeping!!) ;P I wasn't suprised. I had one parent come this morning and told me that she had stood in line for a little over an hour! Another had to have her husband come and pick up her youngest son who at that point had been standing with her in line for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Not exactly sure how long she stood there after he picked him up? I can remember it only taking about 15 minutes or less last time! UGH! I think this is the most important election that I have personally lived through. Today is a very important day to the United States of America. Please do your part and vote today. I will be voting this evening after all of my daycare kids leave....wish me luck-I am sure the lines will be even longer by then!!! Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Well girl I didn't know you had a blog.. I saw you pop up and thought I'd check ya out and well dang dang.. I actually know you.. you are a real live person unlike some (I think).. welcome and thanks for visiting.